Saturday, February 27, 2021

Coronavirus: Hope you are well and vaccinated!

For months, like everyone with whom I correspond, I've started emails with the prayer, "I hope you and yours are well."  I got my first vaccination shot on Thursday at Kmart -- one of the sites Essex County, NJ, is using.  It was an awesome experience in logistics.  I arrived for my 2:10 appointment and was out by 2:30 -- that included the 15 minute waiting period!  I'm very proud of my vaccination card and looking forward to next month when I'll be fully vaccinated.  In my mind, I'm planning all kinds of crazy things, although I realize that we're not out of the woods with the variants and probably I need to calm down.  So today I was writing to a friend my age -- that is to say, old enough to be vaccinated already -- and I found myself making a new wish: "I hope you are well and vaccinated!"

1 comment:

mahnoorshaikh said...

Covid vaccine sites near me Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.